I want to say a huge thank you to A Worried Student for this nomination, especially given the title of Inspiring!! The most I ever seem to inspire is deep sighs from my geniuses, who do not, ever, at any time, find me in the least bit funny. Actually, that only inspires me to annoy them even more!!
So here we go, seven facts about me.
- I can’t sing. I really can’t!! I sing all the time, at the top of my voice, but I defy anyone to actually recognise what I am singing!! It is a talent I inherited from Fragrant Mother, everything she sings sounds like the theme tune from Kojak. And that wasn’t great!! My brother sings like an angel. I have longer legs!!
- As a child,I used to tear off small bits of paper from whatever I was reading at the time. My father got so annoyed by this, he made me eat a paper sandwich. It cured me.
- I still have dreadful nightmares. I haven’t learnt to navigate my dreams, and frequently wake up completely terrified. I also sleep walk.
- I have virtually no sense of smell. I have odd days when I have big whiffs of things, but most of the time I have nothing. My sense of taste is not affected by this, if anything it is enhanced. I am almost obsessive about personal hygiene as a result.
- I love swimming, particularly in the sea. I would quite happily spend hours in the water, and frequently end up pruney!!
- As a teenager, I was quite often mistaken for Hazel O’Connor. One bloke got really angry with me one night because I wouldn’t admit to being her!! I didn’t mind that comparison, I wasn’t so keen on Princess Anne!!
- I have always wanted to be call Tabitha!! I may yet change my name. I fully intended naming my youngest child Tabitha. He turned out to be a boy. Even I am not that cruel a mother!!
So here are my seven bloggers that I have found inspiring.
- Dandelion Fuzz
- I Shit You Knot
- Hugh’s Views and News
- Meredith’s Musings
- The Chocolate Teapot
- To Search and to Find
- The Relative Cartographer
And the all important rules!!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.