I am leaping around the room in childish delight!! I have an award!! Thank you to the lovely Laura Feasey for nominating me!!!!
Hokay, 11 facts about me.
- I can make just one of my eyes turn in ( two of my sons can make their eyeballs wobble)
- Two of my sons have virtually the same name ( childbirth frazzles the brain)
- I was once a UK size 18 (I am now a size 10)
- I have a big head (seriously, its really big, I have to wear men’s hats)
- I was engaged to Richard Gere (that is actually a lie! But when he meets me……..)
- I am related to David Lloyd George (that IS true)
- I have had my nose broken FOUR times (accident prone)
- I once had a pet crow called Rastus (and always wanted a pet owl called Obediah)
- Liam Neeson was my uncle’s best man ( how cool is that!! He has disowned us ever since)
- I am terrified of cockroaches ( and love bats)
- I have had a novel dedicated to me ( and have the autographed first edition)
And now for the questions Laura asked me!
- What is your favourite word? Delicious. I love the way it sounds and feels.
- And your least favourite word? Sorry. I have no time for sorry, it is rarely meant.
- When did you last laugh? About five minutes ago, at the look on my son’s face as I danced!
- Where’s Wally? Alive and well in Milton Keynes, with a wife named Willhemena.
- What would you do with a lottery win? Fund a charity in London that provides shelter for homeless teenagers. And the Women’s Refuge here in Gib. And go back to the Maldives.
- Who would play you in a film about your life? Jennifer Lawrence, because she is my double! Isn’t she?!!
- If you had a superhero power, what would it be? The ability to jaunt instantly to wherever I wanted to be!
- What was the last book you read? Once, by James Herbert. I am not a lover of horror books, but this was brilliant!
- What is your first thought when you wake up? My Warlock, my delicious wonderful torn apart! Then TEA!!!!
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? An owl!! Called Obediah!!
- What do you think of my blog? Bright, sassy, stylish and delicious!!
Okay, my turn. 11 questions to my nominees.
- Who is your favourite literary character?
- Who is your weird crush?
- In which period in history would you have most liked to have lived?
- What could you not live without?
- What is your porn star name? (Name of first pet with mother’s maiden name)
- What is your best feature?
- What would you have for your last supper?
- Who was your first love?
- Which song is your getting ready to go out song?
- What is your favourite smell?
- What would your Archvillain name be?
My 11 nominees……
- Spirits and Steel
- General Gibberish
- On Road to Inkrichment
- Skeena and a Book
- The Relative Cartographer
- Jill’s Scene
- About Me and My Life
- A Simple Note
- Mermaid Beaches
- Better Outlook, Better Life
Now the rules……..
The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link bank to the person who nominated them.
Provide 11 facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.